Webmail not working after updates?

compiz

Hello :)
Today I have tried to access my webmail after long time and all I see
"Unsupported PHP version. Required PHP >= 5.4 and < 8.0. You might need to manually install the phpX.Y package (for X.Y < 8.0) as well as phpX.Y-{cli,intl,json,mbstring}."
I am running the server as php 7.4 with "Proxy Template:force-https-webmail-phpmyadmin" as I had since first day, I am keeping the server updated with daily checks but when I get the message for conflicts on the config I always keep the local installed version.
I have tried to change php 8.0 and back to 7.4 but still the same thing!
Was any package removed without giving me any notification?
How can I re-install just the webmail part? in order to fix this
Ponneder

I just got same issue too.

Unsupported PHP version. Required PHP >= 5.4 and < 8.0. You might need to manually install the phpX.Y package (for X.Y < 8.0) as well as phpX.Y-{cli,intl,json,mbstring}.

Anyone can answer?
compiz

I moved my server into 2 vm, 1 running Docker and portainer for websites and a 2nd vm with docker running mailcow dockerized, all problems solved!
myVesta
Site Admin

compiz wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:25 pm Hello :)
Today I have tried to access my webmail after long time and all I see
"Unsupported PHP version. Required PHP >= 5.4 and < 8.0. You might need to manually install the phpX.Y package (for X.Y < 8.0) as well as phpX.Y-{cli,intl,json,mbstring}."
I am running the server as php 7.4 with "Proxy Template:force-https-webmail-phpmyadmin" as I had since first day, I am keeping the server updated with daily checks but when I get the message for conflicts on the config I always keep the local installed version.
Are you sure that you put php-7.4 on hostname domain?
Ponneder

Hi, one more question, how to remove "Powered by myVesta" from blank domain? I mean its not like i want anyone to know what CP im running in case anyone wants to hack..