Nextcloud installation

compiz

After some further experimentation, I have managed to get it up and running with php 8.0 and nginx as caching, every other option than caching I get everything corrupted or not running at all.
But also with caching things are bad as well, notifications even though I dismiss them, they are always there.
With the old normal vestacp i didn't had those problems, i were just uploading the files to the dir, visit the url, insert the db/user info and done. Had it up and running in a few minutes.
With myvestacp on the other hand ... oh boy!
lgreen

compiz wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:42 pm After some further experimentation, I have managed to get it up and running with php 8.0 and nginx as caching, every other option than caching I get everything corrupted or not running at all.
But also with caching things are bad as well, notifications even though I dismiss them, they are always there.
With the old normal vestacp i didn't had those problems, i were just uploading the files to the dir, visit the url, insert the db/user info and done. Had it up and running in a few minutes.
With myvestacp on the other hand ... oh boy!
That's weird, I only increase a value from what I type before (MySQL settings), and disable some extention from NGINX Proxy, or better I put "nocache" on all extention, and it works!
But, you made it, I'm happy to know that.

Anyway, using PHP 8.0 + nginx + redis, that's really smooth.