Error Reports

Meister

About the Ip came the error :roll: .

And your answer in the proxy topic " It will not forward then." is also wrong. It has forwarded :o . I was also wondering. But it doesn't matter as long as everything works as you want it to :) .
Meister

Unfortunately, I have to report another error :( .

Backup creation failed and did not stop trying all the time. If it already fails it should abort after 3 failed attempts. Proxy supportNGINX was deactivated. When I enabled it the backup creation worked.

-- WEB --
2021-12-26 00:30:01 excluding domain
2021-12-26 00:30:01 domain
grep: /usr/local/vesta/data/templates/web/nginx/.stpl: File or directory not found
wc: /usr/local/vesta/data/templates/web/nginx/.stpl: File or directory not found
Error: can't parse template /usr/local/vesta/data/templates/web/nginx/.stpl

Error log of /usr/local/vesta/log/nginx-error.log

There is also something in it what has nothing to do with the backup:

2021/12/18 00:38:40 [Error] 40010 # 0: * 1 open () "/ usr / local / vesta / web / private" Failed (2: No Search File or Directory), Client: IP , Server: _, Request: "Get / Private HTTP / 1.1", Host: "Hostdomain: 8083"
2021/12/18 00:39:17 [Error] 40010 # 0: * 1 FastCgi Sent in STDERR: "PHP Message: PHP Notice: undefined Index: http_origin in /usr/local/vesta/web/inc/secure_login.php On Line 94 "While Reading Response Header From Upstream, Client: IP, Server: _, Request:" Post / Login / Http / 1.1 ", Upstream:" FastCgi: // unix: /var/run/vesta-php.sock : "Host:" Hostdomain: 8083 ", Referrer:" Https: // Hostdomain: 8083 / Login / "
And even more PHP Notice.
myVesta
Site Admin

Probably some nginx template is missing there?
Meister

Possible but why is the template required if Proxy supportNGINX is disabled?

edit: all templates are available, I have not changed anything.

of course it could be related to multiphp. however if i run the website through apache it doesn't have to call the nginx templates.
myVesta
Site Admin

Actually, the bug exists because ''Proxy support'' is disabled.
I will check the code.
Meister

hi,

have you found the error yet? :)
Meister

Hello,

when I enter the http://IPAdresse then appears any domain that I have entered. Then I blocked the domain and he went to the next until curiously even one already deleted. How do I know that? I got this error message "Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.".
Also, when I use https I see which ssl certificate it uses.
Secondly: I wrote in IPS (:8083/list/ip/) the associated domain (optional) but it remains with the previous deleted domain.

Also a restart of the server did not bring. What I noticed is that
php5.6-fpm - php8.1-fpm and mariadb were not started after the restart. I had to start it manually. Is this also an error? :o
myVesta
Site Admin

This must wait next fix release, sorry.

In short, IP should be added as host, but i'm afraid it can not be done using current scripts.