CANNOT SEND MAILS LOCALY ON PORT 587 AND 465 WITH TLS OR SSL BUT 25 PORT WORKS

stefansweb

Hello, I have a problem with myvestacp I tested my mail ports on https://www.gmass.co/smtp-test I can send emails through port 25 on security auto but when I put the ports 587 and security TLS or port 465 and security SSL I get an error

ERROR: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ip:587

I checked my logs on /var/log/mail.log nothing happening there

Why I'm having problem with 587 and 465 ports?

Tags:
compiz

I think this is related to the same issue I am facing as well, I do not want to use port 25 at all since this is by far the no1 port bots use to attack my servers, I have changed 4 datacenters in the past years, dedicated>VM>back to dedicated and in every case, on any domain name, I am getting hammered by bot attacks!
Although I haven't got hacked yet, I have switched to csf firewall, which I believe is a MUST and should replace the ineffective default firewalls of vesta/myvesta since this can actually perma block an attacker's IP via looking the log files of the various services.
Anywho, for the most part if I close port 25, I am losing ALL email functionality which is baffling since if not all, then most servers are working with SSL/TLS and shouldn't be a problem if port 25 is blocked.
I can't tell if it is exim4 or any other configuration from *vestacp that prevents it to work as it should