Paid Priority Support

isscbta
Team Member

Dear community,

Firstly, we want to thank you for your continuous support and use of our open-source hosting panel. Your feedback, shared experiences, and contributions on the forum have been incredibly valuable in helping us improve the platform.

We have always been committed to resolving your issues on the forum. However, we also understand that some matters may be more urgent than others. It's important to note that our ability to respond promptly can sometimes be constrained. As developers of this open-source project, we volunteer our time and expertise freely, as our main occupations lie elsewhere. While we're passionately dedicated to this panel, it does not generate direct income for us, and we must balance it with our professional responsibilities. This can sometimes impact the speed at which we can respond to your queries.

In recognition of this, we are excited to announce a new addition to our service – a Paid Priority Support option: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/myvestacp/extras.
This is designed to expedite the resolution of your critical issues for a one-time fee, allowing us to dedicate our immediate attention to your problem.

In offering this new service, we want to reassure you that our commitment to maintaining the forum as a free resource for support remains unwavering. This additional service is simply for those moments when you need an instant response and we can assure you, our team will work tirelessly to resolve your issue.

Additionally, we want to ensure that your trust in our services remains intact. In the event we are unable to resolve your issue, we will not charge you for this service and a full refund will be issued.

We're incredibly excited about this new chapter and hope this new service will further streamline your experience with our open-source hosting panel.

How this service works:
  • The first step you should take is to post all the details about your issue in the General section of our forum
  • Once you have completed the payment on Buy Me a Coffe platform, you will be prompted to paste the link to the forum post you created, where you have provided a comprehensive description of the issue you encountered
  • Soon, someone from our team will reply directly on the forum and, if necessary, we'll send you a link to chat where we can communicate s details more quickly and simply

The €50 fee covers work on an issue that is estimated to take up to 60 minutes. If our team assesses that your issue will require more time for resolution, we will contact you with a message outlining the final cost to resolve the problem. If this cost is acceptable to you, it will be necessary to pay the difference before we begin working on resolving the issue. On the other hand, if this price is not acceptable to you, we will immediately refund the initial amount you paid.

Remember:
DO NOT post sensitive data in a post on the public forum. It is vital that this information is protected to maintain the security and integrity of your server. In the end, change passwords after the problem has been resolved.

The myVesta Team cannot be held responsible for server security breaches if sensitive server data is posted publicly, so please exercise extreme caution in this regard. If we require any additional information about your server, we will reach out directly to the email address you provided during the ordering process on the Buy Me a Coffee platform. Our official support email address for this purpose is [email protected].

It's important to reiterate: security is paramount, and we must ensure all sensitive information is handled with the utmost care.

We are available Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM (GMT+1 / UTC+1). The expected wait time for the answer during working days is between 30 minutes and 3 hours.
webxtek

Their initiative is fantastic because it's the least we can do to pay for their availability in case of emergencies, especially considering that we are already benefiting from myVesta, which is open source and receives regular maintenance and updates.
NordicSnowman

I like this option!
Sometimes i do something stupid and pulls down the machine and its perfect with a paid solution to solve the issues :D
deanhills

All I can say is many thanks for a wonderful service that is continuously updated and expanded. I have been away for a few months and while updating my sites and creating a new one noticed all of the modifications to the panel. Well done!

During my previous activity of March, I had difficulty logging into my Panel with Mozilla Firefox, however at dpeca's suggestion then tried Chrome, which worked. But at the time I experienced issues with being spontaneously logged out after each change I made in the panel. This time round Chrome was a bit iffy, but did work, but Mozilla Firefox worked better. Go figure! :) The spontaneously logging out after each change in the panel didn't reoccur.

I sense hands on all of the way which is a far cry of what my experience had been with the original Vesta from 2018 onwards.

Again many thanks to all of you guys and in particular dpeca.