Cannot load PHPMYADMIN - No Domain Assigned

Acans

Hi There,

I'm trying to use MyVestaCP just as a local only web server for testing some PHP Forums locally.

I noticed my default domain ended up being myvestacp.lan which isn't an issue since I access via it's internal IP address and have been able to setup some PHP apps and install them to the database, but I noticed PHPMYADMIN shortcut is https://myvestacp.lan/phpmyadmin which doesn't work, even if I replace the domain to my internal IP address.

Is there a way during install or another method that I can just enter my internal IP address for the VPS I'm running this on, so that it'll setup to that in install and hopefully get PHPMYADMIN working.

I'm hoping to use it to quickly drop tables or edit data. Is there a way this can be setup, or do I need to have a domain in order for PHPMYADMIN to work?

EDIT: After googling, I realized I can edit my Windows Hosts file to point myvestacp.lan to my VPS internal IP address. Once I did that and followed viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37 replacing the PHP version number from 7.4 to 8.2, it began loading.