How to donate to this open-source project

myVesta
Site Admin

We appreciate your continued support and engagement with myVesta, a non-profit, open-source hosting panel that we are proud to offer free of charge. We are committed to maintaining this free access indefinitely, and we are equally dedicated to providing technical support through this forum at no cost to you, as our schedules permit.

However, we recognize that the potential for growth and improvement of the myVesta hosting panel is significant. Currently, our small but dedicated team is working diligently on enhancing the platform. Yet, with additional financial resources, we could accelerate this process by engaging a larger team of skilled designers and developers.

In light of this, we would like to extend an invitation for you to contribute to this endeavor. If you are inclined to support us in this way, you might consider making a donation to:
or Whether it's the equivalent of buying us a coffee or a more substantial contribution, your generosity will directly fund the advancement of the myVesta hosting panel.

Please rest assured that every donation received will be allocated exclusively towards the further development and improvement of the myVesta hosting panel. We are deeply grateful for any support you can provide, as it will undoubtedly expedite our progress and enhance the quality of the service we can offer to you.
bfcrew

Thank you for this awesome software!
I hope there will more years to come..
2023-06-06_052624.png
2023-06-06_052624.png (28.01 KiB)
myVesta
Site Admin

Thank you for your invaluable support! We genuinely appreciate your kind words. We sincerely hope you enjoyed the new redesign?

Rest assured, we have ambitious plans for the future, with numerous exciting developments on the horizon. Since we have recently initiated the donation system, our intention is to patiently accumulate a substantial amount of funds before strategically allocating them towards enhancing specific aspects of the panel. Once we diligently utilize these resources, we will make it a priority to transparently share information about how the funds were utilized and the remarkable advancements that have been integrated into the panel as a result.
bfcrew

myVesta wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:25 am Thank you for your invaluable support! We genuinely appreciate your kind words. We sincerely hope you enjoyed the new redesign?
We do enjoy the new major redesign, is this only exclusive for MyVesta or is it happening inside the original VestaCP as well?
myVesta
Site Admin

bfcrew wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:18 pm We do enjoy the new major redesign, is this only exclusive for MyVesta or is it happening inside the original VestaCP as well?
Only if VestaCP completely merge myVesta code (if they throw away their code and take ours).

I would just remind you that VestaCP published its new design two years ago, which is based on ReactJS (if I'm not mistaken), which is completely incompatible with the previous (VestaCP original) template.

The VestaCP previous (original) template is what both myVesta and HestiaCP still use.

Believe it or not, myVesta redesign still uses 99% of the code from that original VestaCP template.
99% of myVesta redesign is just CSS "makeup".

I believe it's the same with HestiaCP.

Even if we ignore that the VestaCP ReactJS template brought many, many bugs, I don't believe that VestaCP will take a "step back" and return to its original template.