My vesta backup big??

Ponneder

Hi, so all my vesta backups were like 18 20gb, I want to move my vps and now I cant create new backup because it says I need 80gb free space??? Wtf did something change and myvesta takes bigger backups or what??

account size : 40000 megabytes
available space on disk: 20000 megabytes
needed space on disk : 80000megabytes
Error: not enough disk space available to perform the backup.

When I was having like 30-40 gb of space it used to make backups, now it requires so much space. Can I backup vesta just with manual .tar server files and download? Or whats the other way? I have another server with free 100 gbs, it could create backup there, but as I underrstand first it creates backup local and only then moves it to external vps....

I DELETED EVERYTHING THAT I COULD, FREE SPACE LIKE 60GBS, HOW ITS STIL ASKING "ACCOUNT SIZE" 40GBS IF THE WHOLE VPS IS USING 17% OF SPACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AND NEEDED SPACE ON DISK IS 80GB?!?!?!!?!? HOW!?!??!?!

ALL VPS USED IS 13GB NOW, SO HOW ACCOUNT SIZE IS STILL 40GBS??!!?!?!??? 13x2 for backup = 26gb, i have 60gb left and i still cant make backup!!!!!

I deleted bunch of files

Disk:41.89 gb
Web: 22.15 gb
Directories: 19.74 gb

How can it show 41.89gb and web taking 22gb and 20gb dirs of my whole vps usage is at 13gb now???? What is broken in vesta to fix these numbers?