MyVestaCP Behind NAT and Nginx Proxy Manager

szone

Hi,

I have recently setup a Dedicated Server with ProxMox and running Multiple VMs behind a single IP.

I am routing port 80 and 443 traffic to Nginx Proxy Manager using Private IPs on VM's Bridge mode. The internet access is working.

I had tried to install HestiaCP, but it did not install as I was behind the NAT and using Private IPs for VMs, instead of Dedicated Public IPs.

Then I had tried MyVestaCP, it has installed and is working too.

However I had faced multiple issues, some of them I had solved myself. But at some of them I am stuck:

1. Since I am using Nginx Proxy Manager, so I have forwarded PrivateIP:8083 on HTTPS mode, Let's Encrypt SSL deployed at NPM. This way I am able to access MyVestaCP with my domain without any port: For instance myvestacp . example . com

2. I was having issues to access PHPMyAdmin, it was giving 404 error page with moon. Somehow I had resolved it by adding extra nginx config by allowing port 8080 on myvestacp firewall, and adding extra config at NPM to access /phpmyadmin/ on port 8080. Now it works.

3. I am unable to access Webmail, PHP FPM Settings Page & SSH page in server settings, it always show me Page Not Found with moon error page.

myvestacp . example . com/edit/server/php8.2-fpm/ (I tried all PHP versions, all have this error)
myvestacp . example . com/edit/server/vesta/
myvestacp . example . com/edit/server/ssh/
myvestacp . example . com/edit/server/clamav-freshclam/
myvestacp . example . com/webmail/
myvestacp . example . com/edit/server/clamav-daemon/

Can anyone help or guide me in this regard, why certain pages have errors and most of the things are working.